Alyshaan Sedona Grand Opening October 3rd
Alyshaan is having a Grand Opening Party this October 3rd at Hillside Sedona beginning at 6:00pm. See the Royal Islanders and world-renowned magician Kenton Knepper perform.
How Sari Silks Assist Women in India and Nepal
The famous Silk Route has reached Arizona. Ever since 200 BC, silk has been one of the most important fabrics and has travelled through the world. Rare recycled silk yarns, provided by leftovers from previous saree or sari dresses, are handspun by women and later become a marvelous rug art work. Today, you may acquire sari silk rugs at Alyshaan Fine Rugs in Scottsdale and Sedona.
Sari silk rugs tend to match every home style, from vintage house looks to a more modern vogue; the beautiful diversity of patterns and textures make each rug unique. The sense of harmony and warmth are what make sari silk rugs a “must have” luxury for perfect home decoration. Just as any painting can tell the state of mind of its painter, every rug may tell a different story of its weaver. Women on the other side of the world place love and care with each of the area rugs you see at Alyshaan Fine Rugs.
Buying these textiles including sari silk rugs has proven to empower Indian and Nepalize women. Many households depend on these hard working women. Indian studies, from 2009, show that 55% of its exports are given by the textile industry; meaning, women in India are providing not only for their families, but for their country as well. History shows that Silk Rugs have traveled the world back and forth, and have always kept their value in home decoration; likewise, it is used in many homes throughout the world. Perhaps it is time to ask yourself whether a Sari Silk Rug should furnish your home. The Silk Road has reached Scottsdale and Sedona. This amazing silk art work you can walk on combine beauty, luxury and practicality. Sari silk rugs are unique in their style and are offered at accessible prices.
Written by Alexander Scheller
Images by: www.safavieh.com, www.gotham-magazine.com, www.burkedecor.com
- The Value of Cleaning Rugs
- 4 Tips for Selling Antique Area Rugs
- How Fine Area Rugs Can Be Repaired
- Fine Handmade Rugs From a Dog's Perspective
- Try these tips to match your current furniture with the rugs you fell in love with
- Decorating Your Home? Visit Houzz.com for instant ideas and assistance.
- 5 Tips for Hanging Antique Fine Rugs as artwork
- Different types of handmade rugs
- Rug Materials to Stay Away From
- Alyshaan Rugs Expanding -- New Sedona Location Opening in June!
- Rules of Thumb for Placing Fine Rugs on Carpets
- Flatweave Rugs and Furniture Will Soon Be Available in Our 2nd Location!
- What area rugs are the most stain resistant?
- Tribal Rugs for Mesa Homes
- 3 Questions Any Good Rug Dealer Should Be Able to Answer
- Best of Two Worlds: Transitional Area Rugs
- Check Out All the Custom Rug Options You Have to Choose From!
- A Study in Blue Area Rugs
- Can Only Modern Homes Pull Off Contemporary Rugs?
- Decor Options for Homes with Traditional Area Rugs
10 Most Popular Blogs
- The Ultimate Guide To Different Types Of Rugs
- Bamboo Silk Making Waves in Area Rug Industry
- Sotheby’s $33 Million Dollar Rug: The Most Expensive Rug Ever Sold
- Looking For Traditional or Contemporary Round Area Rugs?
- Do All the Large Area Rugs In Your Home Need to Match?
- How To Choose The Right Size Rugs For Different Rooms
- Choosing The Right Size Handmade Area Rugs For Your Bedrooms
- 3 Important Points When Choosing Rugs For The Same Room
- Handmade Area Rugs From Pakistan or “Pakistani Rugs”
- How to choose the right size handmade area rugs for your Dining & Breakfast rooms